Rebuilding or repairing your circuit breakers can prevent uncalled for downtime and in many cases is more cost-effective than replacing your existing equipment. At Novatek Electric, our know-how ensures that we can perform top quality repairs, modifications, rebuilding and maintenance on most circuit breakers and larger frame molded case breakers of all brands and vintages.
An electric panel upgrade is just what it implies. It is an upgrade from the existing electrical panel. With all the new appliances, and technical devices we now have in our Montreal homes, we find that older homes might not have sufficient power available to handle the increased demand. Therefore, a “service change” is required. This includes not only an upgrade in your electric panel. But an upgrade in your meter socket and wire size between the meter and panel.
A panel change out is usually required to alleviate a problem with the existing electrical panel. Sometimes a breaker might overheat to the point that the buss bar in a panel gets burned. The conductors between the meter and panel may become loose and burn out the main lugs, especially common when aluminum conductors were used.
At Novatek Electric, we can upgrade or repair your electrical panel with quality results. Ensure your home is getting the best when it comes to electrical repairs and panel upgrades: call your professional Montreal Electrician, Novatek Electric, today!
We offer a variety of electrical services for residential, commercial and industrial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you may need an electrical lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Electrical Panel Upgrades
Novatek Electric offers full and personalized electrical services to the Greater Montreal area. With more than 25 years of experience in the electrical trade assure that the job is done right.
We strive for perfection and treat every home like our own. What can Novatek Electric offer you?
We Specialize In
- A/C Circuits
- Add New Plugs
- Cable Wiring (RG59, RG6)
- CAT 5, CAT 5e, Cat 6 Network Cabling
- Dusk to Dawn Photo Eyes
- Electric Heat Circuits
- Install Ceiling Fans
- Light Fixtures Installations
- Meter Base Replacement
- Pot Lights Installations
- Proper Grounding
- Rewire Old Homes
- Run Electricity to Outdoor Shed
- Security Lighting
- Service Upgrades
- Storm Damage Repairs
- Telephone Jacks
- Wall-mounted Flat-screen TV’s
- ARC-Fault Breakers
- Breakers And Fuses
- Code Corrections
- GFCI Outlets
- Home Inspections
- Home Safety Check
- New Wiring For Appliances
- Outlets & GFCI’s
- Outlets And Switches
- Overhead & Underground Services
- Phone Jacks & Cable Outlets
- Pools, Hot Tubs, Appliances
- Surge Protection
- Swimming Pool Wiring & Repair
- Electric Water Heaters
- Electronic Thermostats
- Exhaust Fans
- Generator Panel
- Generator With Transfer Switch
- In-Floor Heat
- Heated Floor
- Landscape Lighting
- Pool Pumps, Timers & Lights
- Steam Shower
- Water Heaters
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- LED Lighting Upgrades
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and have had background checks performed for your peace of mind.
- Neat, clean and adhere to a dress code for safety and security.
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled.
- Rigorously trained in customer service.
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money.
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured.