Spa / Pool Electrical Installation
Been dreaming of installing a pool? Turn that dream into reality! Here at Novatek Electric in the Greater Montreal area, we offer top-of-the-line pool and hot tub installations to help complete your backyard project. Our highly skilled electricians can work with you to plan out exactly what it is you have been wanting. No matter how big or small the project is, we can get it done, with your satisfaction as our top priority.
Here at Novatek Electric, our process is simple:
- Contact Novatek Electric at 514-852-9300 to set up an appointment
- An experienced, licensed pool/hut tub installer is sent to your home
- They can help you plan out exactly what you want
- A price is given before we even start working so there’s one less thing you have to worry about
Give us a call today at 514-852-9300 for more information about our pool and hot tub services.
We strive for perfection and treat every home like our own. What can Novatek Electric offer you?
We Specialize In
- A/C Circuits
- Add New Plugs
- Cable Wiring (RG59, RG6)
- CAT 5, CAT 5e, Cat 6 Network Cabling
- Dusk to Dawn Photo Eyes
- Electric Heat Circuits
- Install Ceiling Fans
- Light Fixtures Installations
- Meter Base Replacement
- Pot Lights Installations
- Proper Grounding
- Rewire Old Homes
- Run Electricity to Outdoor Shed
- Security Lighting
- Service Upgrades
- Storm Damage Repairs
- Telephone Jacks
- Wall-mounted Flat-screen TV’s
- ARC-Fault Breakers
- Breakers And Fuses
- Code Corrections
- GFCI Outlets
- Home Inspections
- Home Safety Check
- New Wiring For Appliances
- Outlets & GFCI’s
- Outlets And Switches
- Overhead & Underground Services
- Phone Jacks & Cable Outlets
- Pools, Hot Tubs, Appliances
- Surge Protection
- Swimming Pool Wiring & Repair
- Electric Water Heaters
- Electronic Thermostats
- Exhaust Fans
- Generator Panel
- Generator With Transfer Switch
- In-Floor Heat
- Heated Floor
- Landscape Lighting
- Pool Pumps, Timers & Lights
- Steam Shower
- Water Heaters
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- LED Lighting Upgrades
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and have had background checks performed for your peace of mind.
- Neat, clean and adhere to a dress code for safety and security.
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled.
- Rigorously trained in customer service.
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money.
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured.