Power Factor Correction – Capacitor Bank – Montreal
Looking for an easy and reliable solution to immediately boost your building’s energy efficiency and productivity while reducing costs??
Many people believe that optimizing power distribution systems and achieving ideal power factor is complex and costly. Let Schneider Electric show you how superior power system efficiency can be simple, safe, and economical.
No matter your application and need, the VarSet power factor correction range offers a unique, simple and cost-effective system that will help reduce your utility bills, take minimal floor space in your electrical room and will provide a very quick return on investment. VarSet capacitor banks are suitable for new construction or retrofit applications in any commercial or small to medium industrial building.
VarSet Leaflet Distributors Neutral
Power Factor Penalty Utility Bill
We offer a variety of electrical services for residential, commercial and industrial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you may need an electrical lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Novatek Electric offers full and personalized electrical services to the Greater Montreal area. With more than 25 years of experience in the electrical trade assure that the job is done right.
We strive for perfection and treat every home like our own. What can Novatek Electric offer you?
We Specialize In
- A/C Circuits
- Add New Plugs
- Cable Wiring (RG59, RG6)
- CAT 5, CAT 5e, Cat 6 Network Cabling
- Dusk to Dawn Photo Eyes
- Electric Heat Circuits
- Install Ceiling Fans
- Light Fixtures Installations
- Meter Base Replacement
- Pot Lights Installations
- Proper Grounding
- Rewire Old Homes
- Run Electricity to Outdoor Shed
- Security Lighting
- Service Upgrades
- Storm Damage Repairs
- Telephone Jacks
- Wall-mounted Flat-screen TV’s
- ARC-Fault Breakers
- Breakers And Fuses
- Code Corrections
- GFCI Outlets
- Home Inspections
- Home Safety Check
- New Wiring For Appliances
- Outlets & GFCI’s
- Outlets And Switches
- Overhead & Underground Services
- Phone Jacks & Cable Outlets
- Pools, Hot Tubs, Appliances
- Surge Protection
- Swimming Pool Wiring & Repair
- Electric Water Heaters
- Electronic Thermostats
- Exhaust Fans
- Generator Panel
- Generator With Transfer Switch
- In-Floor Heat
- Heated Floor
- Landscape Lighting
- Pool Pumps, Timers & Lights
- Steam Shower
- Water Heaters
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- LED Lighting Upgrades
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and have had background checks performed for your peace of mind.
- Neat, clean and adhere to a dress code for safety and security.
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled.
- Rigorously trained in customer service.
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money.
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured.